Friday, November 2, 2007

Welcoming greeting!

Hy! This is Paola's speaking and at the moment I'm in Toronto, guys...a new experience of my life just began and I'm very proud of it...coming from Rome, 26 years old, employed in HP company.
That's the story: I came here for my summer holiday this year, and I had the possibility to visit York University one day...I suddenly was fascinated in it... so equipped, so multiethnic.
I came back home, in Rome, with a thought in my mind so that I decided to attend an ESL course in here to improve my english attitude and...that's what I've done. I talked to my boss, I stopped my work as a software techinician for two months and a half, I booked the flight, prepared the luggages and...I'm writing to all of you from the Nexus lab of York University...something is changing in my life and I wanna be sure that if my destiny talks in english I can understand and answer the call! :)

4 comments:

Peng said...

Dear Paola:

Thanks for the lunch you brought to me today .

Grazie per il pranzo รจ portato a me oggi~!

jeong:) said...

Hi~ Paola :)
You always smile^^
you've been always kind to me since
we met first.

I'm really happy to know you!!

Ricardo Quaresma said...

Hi! Ask me about the way I see yours! Leaving everything behind and coming here.. Anyways, some say this here is the border.. All the freaks, poeple who had diseases, adventurers came to America. I believe it's not just quinsidence; it really is the border.

Brian said...

Hi Paolo,
I am so glade meet some people who are mature.....It completes my Life in Toronto. Wish you will have beautiful experience about us and Toronto. Good luck!